A Valentine Tale

Out of all the V-day stories I heard last week, this one was my favorite.  Here is the text in its original unedited format, with the addition of graphics à la Ani. The characters are two friends of mine who are engaged.  Enjoy.

"BABE LAST NITE I HAD A DREAM THAT SOME GIRL 
KISSED ME AND U BEAT HER UP"

"THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STARTED RAINING.  BUT IT WAS RAINING INSIDE MY HOUSE AND INSTEAD OF RAIN IT WAS TURTLES."

"IT WAS SO WEIRD.  IM SORRY I KISSED THAT GIRL.  
SHE KISSED ME AND I RAN AND U CAME IN--"

 "AND TURNED INTO A SUPERHERO AND SAVED ME."
  
Aw. He loves her :)


On another note I got a Valentine from Gigas Mus, also recently dubbed Lester, formerly Mr. Stinkerbutt.  We actually have not seen (or heard) head or tail of him in quite some time, so he must have put some forethought into this Valentine.  I discovered it when I took out the garbage on V-day and opened a new bag - there it was: a giant rorschach-esque message skillfully bitten into the trash bag.  It was not the Valentine present I was looking forward to from him (I wanted to find him dead in a cupboard); but I interpreted it as a heart (it's a stretch, I know, but when all you've got is a rat you take what you can get), said to myself, "how thoughtful" and then threw it away:

Comments

  1. He had a pretty awesome dream. Your significant other turning into a superhero to foil infidelity! Thwarted!!!!!!
    Also, Lester is sweet considering his predestined short lifespan. The good die young?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes his dream was pretty epic. I especially liked the turtles =P
    And Lester could hardly be called 'good' just because he is destined to die young and he gave me a valentine. He is naught but a thief and a varmint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lester's valentine looks more like one of those ink-spot pictures wacky psychologists like to use to psychoanalyse their patients. O_O Maybe he was even more thoughtful than you gave him credit for!

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

The rattle of the bones, and chuckle spread from ear to ear. / A rat crept softly...

Katie Walks Into a Bar...

The Sad Truth