Sandy sandy sandy

I know that Ms. Sandy wreaked havoc up and down the New York/New Jersey coast, and that is terrible, but where I am she hit just hard enough to get me a mini-vacation, but not hard enough to knock my power out, and so this is what I did....

This was the first painting I did with alcohol inks on yupo paper, and it had to be fixed. So I fixed it. Yay.
Then I painting some lightswitches... because when you can't paint the walls you might as well colorize the switches.

Sunflower for Val :)
Trees

Paris





Starry Night!

Then I did some other little pictures...


Windy City

and Bilbo was sleeping in his hammock
 

and a little something for Halloween


 and tomorrow, at 5:30am, in seven and a half hours.... there will be no more time to paint again :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Walks Into a Bar...

The rattle of the bones, and chuckle spread from ear to ear. / A rat crept softly...

The Sad Truth