One day Anna and Ani walked into a Blender...

Applying for externships is fricken stressful.  Not like, "oh my gosh I have so much stuff to do" stress, or "oh my gosh I'm not prepared for this" stress, or "oh my gosh my life aaaaaaaah!" stress... it's paperwork stress.  Yes. The. Worst. Kind. of stress. This kind of paperwork stress makes Anna go insane, and it depresses my central nervous system, making me sleep.


Now when this happens, we are not terribly productive.  Well... Anna is a little productive because she is actually doing something, even if it looks like she's creating chaos. But I definitely accomplish zip.

And then Anna's craziness wakes me up.  Like this:


And so I calm her down, she wakes me up, and our combined effort is triumphant.  In fact, if you stuck us in a blender...


and then poured out one, sane person, we would be unstoppable.  Probably take over the world.


AND we wouldn't even have to change our name.

But we might be a little split when it came to the dishes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Katie Walks Into a Bar...

The rattle of the bones, and chuckle spread from ear to ear. / A rat crept softly...

The Sad Truth